The BBH Awards have been going for 10 years. The annual awards, organised by Binley's, reward excellence, innovation and professionalism in the healthcare built environment and look specifically at building design, the patient environment, people, products and estates and facilities management.
The shortlist for the 2008 Building Better Healthcare Awards has been announced. Many LIFT schemes have managed to make it through to the final stage of judging, and fought off competition from 141 entries:
BUILDING DESIGN SHORTLIST
Best Primary Care Design Award
- Buschow Henley -The Waldron Health Centre, Lewisham
- Penoyre & Prasad llp - Gracefield Gardens Health & Social Care Centre
- Liverpool & Sefton Health Partnership- Picton Neighbourhood Health & Children's Centre
PATIENT ENVIRONMENT SHORTLIST
Best Use of Art In Healthcare
- Lime - Integrated artwork for MAST LIFTCO, Manchester PCT LIFT schemes
- Allford Hall Monaghan Morris - Sunshine House
ESTATES & FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SHORTLIST
- Building Better Health
Winners and highly commended entries will be announced at The Building Better Healthcare Awards ceremony on 13th November 2008 at The Brewery in London.
For more information, please visit Building Better Healthcare website: http://www.bbhealthcare.co.uk/